Details listed - tn studebaker auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details listed - tn studebaker auction

Hi Studebaker Friends, I'm sorry for the delay. We are working diligently pulling the auction together. I will have a flyer out to you all next week. I did take some pictures of some of the cars today. I've included some Non Studebaker stuff as well. The auction is 2 days (September 27 Friday and September 28 Saturday). We are looking to sell the cars, parts, etc. on Saturday. Friday is for tons of equipment and tools. The name of the auction firm is Close and Paschal Auction and Realty. The location is: Walker's Auto and Equipment, 154 Kimberly Lane, Smithville, TN 37166 (McMinnville Hwy). We would love to invite everyone out and invite your friends and family. If you have friends that are looking for other antique autos, I've included some additional car pictures. We look forwarding to seeing you there and I will pass the flyer on to you all next week. Attached is a link where you can view several of the cars with detail pictures. https://plus.google.com/photos/11004...393?banner=pwa

Thanks for posting. Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

Close & Paschal have pics & info up on their site, with the cars & a good selection of tools & equipment, but hardly any parts except a few V8 engines and some rusty hulks that do not look to be good for many parts. Are any more parts included? Pix?

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...ry=0&zip=&kwd=
        Barry'd in Studes

Comment

We do not have pictures of the individual parts, but there are several hundred. We were lucky enough to have a gentleman come down today from a local Studebaker club to help us identify everything. The parts range from a supercharger, hubcaps, chrome trim, steering wheels, columns, fenders, motors, transmissions, etc. In addition, there is a 1957 Golden Hawk, black and red, supercharger with 3 speed overdrive and power windows. This car is almost complete with only missing a few minor chrome pieces. We have several folks coming from various clubs in the surrounding states.

Comment

Also, check out our website at www.cpauctionandrealty.com

Comment

Oooh that red/GH looks like some fantastic beater muscle material.

Comment

Barry, this auction is calling out your name
                Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                1961 Hawk 4-speed
                1967 Avanti
                1961 Lark 2 door
                1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

tn auction

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
                  Barry, this auction is calling out your name
                  It may be, but it is a good drive 4 me & I am finding plenty 2 buy close to home. I am listening for more info because the pics show some parts but few Stude parts.
                  I have not ruled it out, though.
                  I may just go to make sure you don't buy anything 2 cheep!
                  Last edited by TX Rebel; 09-15-2013, 09:06 PM.
                  Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
                  X