Branson,MO. meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branson,MO. meet

A very good meet. had rain and more rain. Temperatures we such that the wet body was no problem. Many Studes and some small orphs, like American Austin, playboy,etc were there. Ozarktrails always puts on a super Branso meet. The '55 rolled over 700 miles round trip. My last fill up was 15.9 miles per gallon. Does that sound proper for a 289 cuin on the interestate at 60 miles per hour? No oil consumed. There are so many Shows to see one could spend weeks in Branson and not take them all in.

Pictures of the meet?

Las Vegas, NV
    '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

Pictures of the meet?

Las Vegas, NV
      '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

I had the camara but failed to take pictures, bummer. That's what happens when I have a good time.

Comment

I had the camara but failed to take pictures, bummer. That's what happens when I have a good time.

Comment

I will try to post pictures tomorrow night. I did not get pictures of all the cars. Took 64. The Kansas City Chapter web site will have some posted within a few days. Diane does a great job taking pictures and getting them up on the web site. Go to the Chapter link on the SDC site in a few days. I will try to get my picture up tomorrow night.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

I will try to post pictures tomorrow night. I did not get pictures of all the cars. Took 64. The Kansas City Chapter web site will have some posted within a few days. Diane does a great job taking pictures and getting them up on the web site. Go to the Chapter link on the SDC site in a few days. I will try to get my picture up tomorrow night.

Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO
              President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
              X