Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52-fan
    replied
    Somebody already wants it more than I do. When you get past the story, it's still a 4 door that needs a lot of love. If those are real bullet holes, I wonder what they hit on the inside.

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    I think we're about to find out how much "celebrity" is worth. Cuz it looks like it has already topped out on its real world value. Now comes the shock value added to its bottom line solely for the privilege of getting some air time. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there is not value in rubbing shoulders with the likes of these guys. I love Richard and Aaron. This is the best car show on TV. The idiots on the US version of Top Gear could only WISH for the ratings Fast n Loud is raking in. I'm just wondering how much someone is willing to pay for that honor.

Leave a comment:

• plwindish
    replied
    That's a real sturdy mount of the grasshopper on the hood. Brass grasshopper and bullet holes all available from Gas Monkey, what more could you want???

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    started a topic A Fast N Loud Lark

A Fast N Loud Lark

This ebay ad is interesting.

Ever want to be on national TV? Apparently the boys from Gas Monkey Garage, stars of the Discovery show "Fast N Loud" have found themselves a Studebaker Lark. From the description, it looks like it's not going to be a car they do the full package restomod thing on, but they have already filmed parts of a segment on the car, and are looking to put the buyer on air as well.

The car has an interesting story, as it was purchased just to go on a cross country drive, and then sold on the owner's way to the airport. That speaks volumes to the reliable nature of these cars we love. It would sure be nice to see this car go to a club member. Maybe he could even go pick the car up in a nice SDC shirt, and get some national tv airtime for an entire club for these dependable, roadworthy classics.
Working...
X