A Fast N Loud Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GThawkwind View Post
    OK so Bob I realized your pic is a Gas money garage Logo. I had no clue what this was until today. Is there a connection here? Or is it a coincidence. It seems like there name is a parody of gas money garage.
    No relation; big difference between 'money' and 'monkey'. I came up with my name long before "gas monkey" came on the scene. Just a coincidence.

I would love to meet these guys some time, and see what they think of my business name. Maybe someday. This weekend I get to meet The Count, Danny Koker- another car guy I admire.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
      let me googel that for you..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=phantom+works+tv

Agreed..

My sister lives in Dallas and like CA, there are more than enough people there to buy into this sort of thing.
      As a matter of fact I did google it. All I got was a something about boeing's experimental division. Which I highly doubted is what you meant.

Comment

I do enjoy the show but the added Crapola for dramatic effect I could do without.....including Richard talking about drinking beer like a high schooler in example.
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Originally posted by GThawkwind View Post
          As a matter of fact I did google it. All I got was a something about boeing's experimental division. Which I highly doubted is what you meant.
          Try this http://www.fantomworks.com/ It's the subject of the comments.

Comment

Working...
          X