Vic Phillips ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Phillips ???

Has anybody heard any thing about Vic? I checked his web site in Vendors list and didn't get any thing to come up.

I asked the same question about six months ago, and did not get much response. Someone did say, a family member has taken over the glass business. Soo, I guess that means Vic is still convalescing? I miss seeing Vic around the meets.

Comment

Facebook address still works but their web site is down,
      Know Vic had a stroke a few months back, Maybe down for his health issues.
      sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
      Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
      "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

I think its coming up on a year since he had a stroke. Hope he is doing well.

Comment

I couple months ago, I called about a windshield gasket and his daughter answered. She said that she has taken over the business and things are as normal as they could be considering...
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

She can be reached at (615) 554-7066 (C) or (615) 356-7510. She has been very helpful in finding Studebaker rubber.
            sigpic
            Jack, in Montana

Comment

Thanks for the update. Maybe she will get the web site working again.

Comment

I have not called, but my emails apparently get there... but alas, no response!

Comment

Originally posted by jnfweber View Post
                  She can be reached at (615) 554-7066 (C) or (615) 356-7510. She has been very helpful in finding Studebaker rubber.
                  I don't care about the rubber or glass. How is Vic doing???

Comment

Working...
                  X