Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlotte1963
    replied
    grobb284, my msg may have been a bit confusing. I do need the rear Avanti II seats. I need the whole seats upper and lower. tks for ur help. chas.

Leave a comment:

• Hawklover
    replied
    Operative word is "GOOD" not an easy thing to find.........I have seen more butcher jobs by "expert" trimmers.....tread cautiously
    Originally posted by JBOYLE View Post
    You probably don't need new seats...if the only issue is old foam. Any good upholster car replace foam. I did in my 63 front seats. Getting a new (to you) used seat with old foam is only delaying the inevitable...foam doesn't last forever.

Leave a comment:

• JBOYLE
    replied
    Originally posted by charlotte1963 View Post
    tks for ur reply. I have all seats. first, the front seats needs new foam, and recovering. the foam is brittle and hard. the rear seat bottom is completely deteriorated. the springs have fallen apart and foam is the same as the front. I may be able to salvage the rear back, but it needs new foam. any help is appreciated. tks chas.
    You probably don't need new seats...if the only issue is old foam. Any good upholster car replace foam. I did in my 63 front seats. Getting a new (to you) used seat with old foam is only delaying the inevitable...foam doesn't last forever.

Leave a comment:

• grobb284
    replied
    Originally posted by charlotte1963 View Post
    tks for ur reply. I have all seats. first, the front seats needs new foam, and recovering. the foam is brittle and hard. the rear seat bottom is completely deteriorated. the springs have fallen apart and foam is the same as the front. I may be able to salvage the rear back, but it needs new foam. any help is appreciated. tks chas.

Sent a PM for an Avanti II rear seat.

Leave a comment:

• charlotte1963
    replied
    avanti seats

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    Can they be in any condition, or can you recover them? What happened to the old seats?

Leave a comment:

• charlotte1963
    started a topic 63 avanti seats

63 avanti seats

still in need of Avanti seats. will take full set, but especially rear seat. tks chas.
Working...
X