pics of my Stude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my Stude

My car finally gets shipped to Richmond BC on Monday, should be in Calgary by Thursday and then it might sit for over a week there before it gets to Lethbridge. So I had my sister go down to my parents place and take a few pics of the car.

There's also a spare 3 speed tranny with overdrive in the trunk which came off of a V-8 car so I'm not sure if it can bolt up to a 6 cylinder? Also he found a set of NOS hubcaps for it that he had stuffed up in his barn.

Love it!
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Love it!
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bruin

My car finally gets shipped to Richmond BC on Monday, should be in Calgary by Thursday and then it might sit for over a week there before it gets to Lethbridge. So I had my sister go down to my parents place and take a few pics of the car.

There's also a spare 3 speed tranny with overdrive in the trunk which came off of a V-8 car so I'm not sure if it can bolt up to a 6 cylinder? Also he found a set of NOS hubcaps for it that he had stuffed up in his barn.

Is it being driven? Or actually 'shipped' on the back of a carrier?
        If you're driving it back, take you time and stop in Penticton on the way back next weekend. I case you aren't aware, the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet takes place there from the 14-16th.

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bruin

Is it being driven? Or actually 'shipped' on the back of a carrier?
          If you're driving it back, take you time and stop in Penticton on the way back next weekend. I case you aren't aware, the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet takes place there from the 14-16th.

Craig

Comment

Sweet!
            All you need is a steering wheel and you are all set!
            Thsnkd for sharing the pic's...
            And welcome!
            Jeff[8D]
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sweet!
              All you need is a steering wheel and you are all set!
              Thsnkd for sharing the pic's...
              And welcome!
              Jeff[8D]
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

No, unfortunately I can't go out to get it myself. I'm having it shipped out by a transport company.

Comment

No, unfortunately I can't go out to get it myself. I'm having it shipped out by a transport company.

Comment

The V-8 tranny should be a T86. A six tranny would be a T96; not interchangeable. Nice looking car. Are the wheels chromed? Can't tell from the pictures.
                    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

The V-8 tranny should be a T86. A six tranny would be a T96; not interchangeable. Nice looking car. Are the wheels chromed? Can't tell from the pictures.
                      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Yeah, basically all it needs is a new steering wheel, a radio antenna, and a rear tail light lens. Otherwise it's pretty much intact. Just some minor bodywork/pitting on the chrome and I'm going to re-paint it.

Comment

Yeah, basically all it needs is a new steering wheel, a radio antenna, and a rear tail light lens. Otherwise it's pretty much intact. Just some minor bodywork/pitting on the chrome and I'm going to re-paint it.

Comment

Nope, those are the original hubcaps.

Thats too bad that the tranny won't fit. I thought maybe I could get away with it just by changing the bell housing.

Comment

Nope, those are the original hubcaps.

Thats too bad that the tranny won't fit. I thought maybe I could get away with it just by changing the bell housing.

Comment

Working...
                              X