Clear All

• Time to say good-bye

Just want to say good bye for a while, as I take a
    time out from the World of Studebaker, as we know it
    to be. Who would have thought, not me, that I would
    have 712 posts from the 1st post on Oct 14 2005, when
    I asked about finding a VIN# for my 1953 Champion, that
    Mr. B. so graciously answered....turned out, that, as he
    knew, it was the casting # on the engine block.

You may see a familar face, on eBay, in the next few
    days, a decision that did not come lightly, I will not
    be the listing agent.

Again my thanks to Bob Shaw, Mr. Biggs, Anne Goodman,
    Leonard, Bob Palma and others.

I leave you with this,taken from this forum, which
    I have tried to adhere to most of the time and have
    regreted when I didn't:

"Feel free to discuss all things Studebaker here.
    Don't go off-topic, no profanity, and be respectful of
    other SDC members and all Studebaker enthusiasts who
    visit here."

glen Brose
    Perkinsville, AZ

Glen, it's been great. And I'd like to say a big thanks to you and Lenny Major for sending me a few Hemmings magazines with my truck in it. I really appreciate it.

Happy trails.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

Glen, it's been great. And I'd like to say a big thanks to you and Lenny Major for sending me a few Hemmings magazines with my truck in it. I really appreciate it.

Happy trails.

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

Sorry to hear you are leaving Glen. I want to thank you again for the generous contribution for the Sam Miller memorial fund. You didn't even know him, but yet you gave more than your share.

I am sorry things turned out this way.

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Sorry to hear you are leaving Glen. I want to thank you again for the generous contribution for the Sam Miller memorial fund. You didn't even know him, but yet you gave more than your share.

I am sorry things turned out this way.

Leonard Shepherd
          http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

All the best Glen... take care wherever your travels lead you.[8D]

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar
            3E-6/7-122
            </h5>

Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander
            Zone Coordinator
            Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

All the best Glen... take care wherever your travels lead you.[8D]

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar
              3E-6/7-122
              </h5>

Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander
              Zone Coordinator
              Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Glen,
                If you ever find yourself in NYC......you are assured a meal at the best Tex-Mex north of the Mason-Dixon line! My treat!

Comment

Glen,
                  If you ever find yourself in NYC......you are assured a meal at the best Tex-Mex north of the Mason-Dixon line! My treat!

Comment

'Always sorry to see anyone leave, Glen. [V] God speed and 'hope you'll be back. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

'Always sorry to see anyone leave, Glen. [V] God speed and 'hope you'll be back. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Gosh Glen where are you going? I really appreciate your help and support on the forum. Wow I'm amazed No#3 on your list and I've only posted on here for a year.Please drop in whenever you can. Keep in touch.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                        1957 Silverhawk
                        1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                        Gus 1958 Transtar
                        1955 President State
                        Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                        Gus 1958 Transtar
                        The Prez 1955 President State
                        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                        Fresno,Ca

Comment

Gosh Glen where are you going? I really appreciate your help and support on the forum. Wow I'm amazed No#3 on your list and I've only posted on here for a year.Please drop in whenever you can. Keep in touch.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                          1957 Silverhawk
                          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          1955 President State
                          Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          The Prez 1955 President State
                          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                          Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                          Fresno,Ca

Comment

Good luck on your Moon landing Glen, when I look up at the night sky
                            I'll think of you. Third star to the right, and straight on til morning.[)]

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                            '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                            Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                            http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                            I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Good luck on your Moon landing Glen, when I look up at the night sky
                              I'll think of you. Third star to the right, and straight on til morning.[)]

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                              '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                              Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                              http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                              I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Working...
                              X