Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimC
    replied
    I can see it a little bit, but you know what vehicle has, at least to me, and unmistakable Studebaker Styling cue? The 2011 and 2012 GMC Acadia!

Here's the Acadia tail light:

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-6430-00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	1683333

Note the round middle section.

And here's a tail light from a '63 lark:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1353620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1683334

Say what you will, but every time I pull up behind one of these Acadias, I just want to pop in low gear, blast by them, and stop in front of them at the next light so they can see where their car got it's good looks!

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Well, maybe my imagination is running wild. No wacky weed, fumes or incoholic booverages involved. But I do take some comfort that at least one or two other folks see the similarities, no matter how vague.

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    The Prius not so much, but the '07 to '11 Camrys kinda do.

Leave a comment:

• GThawkwind
    replied
    You know I was gonna say how ridiculous and offensive this is to me but........ I would feel really bad jumping on the band wagon considering how nice you've been to me thus far.
    I think you need to keep the garage open next time you use Lark shine on STU COOL, I think those fumes might be doin' something to your head.

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Boy Pat, The forum has been pretty tough on you tonight (but we still love ya!). PS Is it the medical type?
    Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
    Pat, What you been smoking?

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    It resembles this '54 Taunus than anything else: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ghlight=taunus

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    No, you're hallucinating again.

Leave a comment:

• wittsend
    replied
    I'm sorry to tell you but you failed the vehicular rorschach test. There is a treatment center for this. Two weeks and a couple of weekend "follow-ups."

Don't feel bad, I see Chrysler Newport in the front of my '64 Daytona and Chevy Nova in the tail lights. I doubt many others do.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Uh, no.............. BP

Leave a comment:

• 63avanti.
    replied
    I own a bullet nose and see no resemblance. Have no interest in electric or hybrid cars so i try not to stare too hard at them... Just my opinion though.
    Last edited by 63avanti.; 08-22-2013, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    I at first laughed at the thought.......but taking a second look at the emblem and grill side scoops, from a long distance, there Is something............................!

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Pat, What you been smoking?

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    replied
    I work for Toyota and can tell you extensive research and development went into the design of the Prius to achieve the lowest maximum drag, any resemblance to other cars is merely coincidence.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    When I see any of those misshapen EGGS and look-alike ugly mini-Cars and wanna be SUV's in the mirror, for one thing they are usually disappearing rather quickly, and secondly I never look hard enough or care WHAT they really are!

Leave a comment:

• swvalcon
    replied
    Just go's to show enough beers a guy can see almost anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X