Need door panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need door panels

I need door panels for my 1963 Lark Custom two door we race in Pure Stock drag racing. Blue or panels we can dye blue. I'm in southern Indiana. 812 988 2008
    Thanks, Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Have you tried SASCO?

http://www.studeparts.com/

This is our buddy, Matthew, looking through the door panels at SASCO during the South Bend Meet.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Have you tried SASCO?

http://www.studeparts.com/

This is our buddy, Matthew, looking through the door panels at SASCO during the South Bend Meet.

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Leonard,
        Yes, they have all but the drivers door. Thank you. Did Matthew get it?
        Richard
        The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Leonard,
          Yes, they have all but the drivers door. Thank you. Did Matthew get it?
          Richard

Comment

I looked for an hour or so for a complete set of red ones for my Daytona HT. I finally just gave up. [V]

It still wouldn't be a bad idea to go ahead and buy what they do have in case you find the driver's door at a later date.

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

I looked for an hour or so for a complete set of red ones for my Daytona HT. I finally just gave up. [V]

It still wouldn't be a bad idea to go ahead and buy what they do have in case you find the driver's door at a later date.

Matthew Burnette
              '59 Scotsman
              '63 Daytona
              Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

man richard we are close why dont we get together more often?

i have some 4 door panels you could graft together....

Erin Hays
                "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
                RZRECTD
                1961 Hawk
                1962 Lark
                1963 Wagonaire

Comment

man richard we are close why dont we get together more often?

i have some 4 door panels you could graft together....

Erin Hays
                  RZRECTD
                  1961 Hawk
                  1962 Lark
                  1963 Wagonaire

Comment

I thought you were coming up to get the 3.92 Dana 44 for your Hawk so you could race Pure Stock? Better hurry. Are you coming up to the race this week? I'll get down soon.
                    Richard

Comment

I thought you were coming up to get the 3.92 Dana 44 for your Hawk so you could race Pure Stock? Better hurry. Are you coming up to the race this week? I'll get down soon.
                      Richard

Comment

I was fortunate to get a full set for my Stude including the rear trim panels. They are for a 64 but beggars cant be choosers!
                        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

I was fortunate to get a full set for my Stude including the rear trim panels. They are for a 64 but beggars cant be choosers!
                          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

i wont make pure stocks. i wish i could but the money i had saved up to go went to girls school books a freshman in high school and an 8th grader total book rental for the year 548.62......
                            i just think its crazy....

Erin Hays
                            RZRECTD
                            1961 Hawk
                            1962 Lark
                            1963 Wagonaire

Comment

i wont make pure stocks. i wish i could but the money i had saved up to go went to girls school books a freshman in high school and an 8th grader total book rental for the year 548.62......
                              i just think its crazy....

Erin Hays
                              RZRECTD
                              1961 Hawk
                              1962 Lark
                              1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                              X