Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Challenger FS on Copart......

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch....SEARCH_RESULTS

Although missing the engine, the rest of the car looks clean and rust free. Looks like a good project car. All you need is a 289!

Please circulate to others that are looking for a diamond in the rough. I bet she was always a West Coast girl!

64Sxxxxx is originally a six, correct? Does that seem to be the correct trans for a Stude 6? Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it was originally a six, and an automatic.

That is a strange car: It has a complete Daytona interior, including the door panels, two-tone steering wheel, and deluxe horn ring! But it does not have the Appearance Kit (stainless-steel window and backlight trim, and a hood ornament).

Meanwhile, the exterior has front and rear bumper guards, quad headlights, and wheel covers. Those were certainly available on Challengers, but still rare, especially on a car without the Appearance Package.

Strange. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Looks like it could be a decent car. For some reason I thought it was closer when I posted. Steve
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X