No announcement yet.

Avanti lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to wish anyone...or company...ill but...
    On one level it would be nice if they'd just go away or change their name completely. It's hard enough for us Avanti owners to explain things at car shows ("no they weren't made in Canada" and "No, Avanti IIs were not made by Studebaker") without going into the Mexican thing.

An ad for an upcoming auction in Colorado shows a 1970 Avanti II. It's labeled as a "1970 Studebaker Avanti".

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Chrysler was going to have a new Imperial but it was canceled due to the upcoming changes to US CAFE requirements.

John Clements
      Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
      Lockleys South Australia
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Chrysler was going to have a new Imperial but it was canceled due to the upcoming changes to US CAFE requirements.

John Clements
        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
        Lockleys South Australia
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

I for one have a 1963 Studebaker Avanti which I'm very proud to own and display and always will..The fact is, no matter what, you, I or anyone else will never be able to resurrect the old Avanti or Studebaker company that we try to keep alive by maintaining these vehicles.

As for the current Avanti Company, until Kelly goes to court, he's innocent and its up to his victims to prove the fraud. Unfortunately, they'll never see theie investments that have been lost. Its a lesson for all of us here..

Do your homework, be VERY leary of anyone who approches you with investment advise or something that sounds too good to be true and above all, keep the Studebaker and Avanti name alive, Packard too, by maintaining and showing off your vehicles....

Comment

I for one have a 1963 Studebaker Avanti which I'm very proud to own and display and always will..The fact is, no matter what, you, I or anyone else will never be able to resurrect the old Avanti or Studebaker company that we try to keep alive by maintaining these vehicles.

As for the current Avanti Company, until Kelly goes to court, he's innocent and its up to his victims to prove the fraud. Unfortunately, they'll never see theie investments that have been lost. Its a lesson for all of us here..

Do your homework, be VERY leary of anyone who approches you with investment advise or something that sounds too good to be true and above all, keep the Studebaker and Avanti name alive, Packard too, by maintaining and showing off your vehicles....

Comment

Working...
            X