"On This Date in History..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, I accept your challenge!

I believe that is a '65 model, since it has the side moldings like only the '64 Cruiser had...bright metal with pinstripe-like outer black "striping".

Bill Pressler

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

OK, sleuths, what model year is the Studebaker wagon in the Canadian Surety Company ad, in what plant was it manufactured, and how can you tell? [?][}] BP
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Comment

BINGO! 'Glad to see you are wide awake Sunday morning, Bill. BP

quote:Originally posted by Bill Pressler

I believe that is a '65 model, since it has the side moldings like only the '64 Cruiser had...bright metal with pinstripe-like outer black "striping".

Bill Pressler

OK, sleuths, what model year is the Studebaker wagon in the Canadian Surety Company ad, in what plant was it manufactured, and how can you tell? [?][}] BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

BINGO! 'Glad to see you are wide awake Sunday morning, Bill. BP

quote:Originally posted by Bill Pressler

Bill Pressler

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

So it wasn't made in Vernon...... [}]

Comment

So it wasn't made in Vernon...... [}]

Comment

Working...
            X