No announcement yet.

Maybe Studebaker should have tried this -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also noticed some similarity to the current Ford Ranger front grill and the Champ grill... unfortunately, I do not have a picture to post.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

The pony deal was a real deal. Name the pony and win it. I drag Dad down to the Edsel dealer along with my brothers and we put our name for the pony in the pot. Some one in Chicago selected the name after the contest was over. I won with the name I chose, and got a call from Chicago. Sold the pony for train tickets to my mother folks in In. And a promise that Santa would bring us a electric train set for Chirstmas. Worked out great, except I havn't won a dang thing since. Oh maybe a door prize ever now and then.

Ebon...

Comment

The pony deal was a real deal. Name the pony and win it. I drag Dad down to the Edsel dealer along with my brothers and we put our name for the pony in the pot. Some one in Chicago selected the name after the contest was over. I won with the name I chose, and got a call from Chicago. Sold the pony for train tickets to my mother folks in In. And a promise that Santa would bring us a electric train set for Chirstmas. Worked out great, except I havn't won a dang thing since. Oh maybe a door prize ever now and then.

Ebon...

Comment

Well at least with something as ugly as that, and with a stupid name like Tribeca, how could you make it any worse! I wouldn't admit in public that I owned a Tribeca!

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Well at least with something as ugly as that, and with a stupid name like Tribeca, how could you make it any worse! I wouldn't admit in public that I owned a Tribeca!

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Maybe Studebaker could have run an ad: "We will give your kid a free pet rattlesnake, unless you come in and test drive our new Lark."

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Maybe Studebaker could have run an ad: "We will give your kid a free pet rattlesnake, unless you come in and test drive our new Lark."

Comment

Hey, Isn't Buford a real prized beef?
                  (Or did you eat him already[}])
                  Curious minds want to know...
                  Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by railway

Ebon...
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Hey, Isn't Buford a real prized beef?
                    (Or did you eat him already[}])
                    Curious minds want to know...
                    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by railway

Ebon...
                    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

There it be. The Edsel is the true, first official pony car. And that being so is just how the Mustang got its name.

I'm all teary-eyed - a moment in automotive history ... LOL

Comment

There it be. The Edsel is the true, first official pony car. And that being so is just how the Mustang got its name.

I'm all teary-eyed - a moment in automotive history ... LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X