No announcement yet.

Interesting Link w/ Studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Gore and the scan police will find and incarcerate your arz.......

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

How would anybody know if you copied their scan of an old brochure picture or simply scanned an orginal brochure yourself?

Joe Roberts

Comment

How would anybody know if you copied their scan of an old brochure picture or simply scanned an orginal brochure yourself?

Joe Roberts

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Joe Roberts
        Why did you mention Al Gore? I am offended. I think Al Gore is a true American hero, a GREAT man and a GREAT American. I thought this was a "politics free" forum. If that's NOT the case, I'd be happy to fill PAGES with pro-Al Gore information!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Joe Roberts
          Why did you mention Al Gore? I am offended. I think Al Gore is a true American hero, a GREAT man and a GREAT American. I thought this was a "politics free" forum. If that's NOT the case, I'd be happy to fill PAGES with pro-Al Gore information!

Comment

Working...
          X