Life is Full of Mysteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is Full of Mysteries

Was just searching the web for surplus vehicle sales, and came across several references to 2000 model year Studebaker P30 "multi stop" vans.

For example (scroll down to Studebaker):
    http://www.autoauctions.gsa.gov/Auct...BFC07038<br />
    I then googled the van by name, but the only reference I find is on the auction sites, with no pictures or other information. [?]

DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Strange, a P30 is a Chevy chassis, generally a Step Van or similar. Maybe these are one of the new vehicles being manufactured by that new Studebaker Company[}]

Mark Anderson
    1965 Cruiser
    http://home.alltel.net/anderm
    Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

Strange, a P30 is a Chevy chassis, generally a Step Van or similar. Maybe these are one of the new vehicles being manufactured by that new Studebaker Company[}]

Mark Anderson
      1965 Cruiser
      http://home.alltel.net/anderm
      Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

There is (or used to be) a company that used the name Studebaker on its conversion vans, though I don't remember any on the step van-like chassis. I only remember seeing the name on your typical E150 Ford or similar.

Skip Lackie
        Washington DC
        Skip Lackie

Comment

There is (or used to be) a company that used the name Studebaker on its conversion vans, though I don't remember any on the step van-like chassis. I only remember seeing the name on your typical E150 Ford or similar.

Skip Lackie
          Washington DC
          Skip Lackie

Comment

I have seen these types of listings pop up before as I scanned the government auction lists for 6x6 trucks.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I have seen these types of listings pop up before as I scanned the government auction lists for 6x6 trucks.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
              X