Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Ok I have a 62 Lark 4 door parts car. I'll take pictures of it today and post for you. Anything on it you need that will work you pay for shipping I'll pull off and send to you. Hopefully parts will work on yours.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Ok I have a 62 Lark 4 door parts car. I'll take pictures of it today and post for you. Anything on it you need that will work you pay for shipping I'll pull off and send to you. Hopefully parts will work on yours.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    OK, on Toms advice, here is the list of parts Lucy needs in order to get back on the road. She needs a windshield, windshield and backglass seals, fuel filler pipe, right hood hinge, bumpers front and rear, seats, ignition switch/door locks with keys, starter, alternator, voltage regulator, water pump, right hood hinge steering column (shaft is bent) brakes have to be gone through, I have all new metal lines and wheel bearings. Not sure about the tranny(no signs of leakage and fluid is bright red and no burnt smell) or rear end yet. Can the headliner be installed after the windshield/backglass? Thanks for the help everyone.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    OK, on Toms advice, here is the list of parts Lucy needs in order to get back on the road. She needs a windshield, windshield and backglass seals, fuel filler pipe, right hood hinge, bumpers front and rear, seats, ignition switch/door locks with keys, starter, alternator, voltage regulator, water pump, right hood hinge steering column (shaft is bent) brakes have to be gone through, I have all new metal lines and wheel bearings. Not sure about the tranny(no signs of leakage and fluid is bright red and no burnt smell) or rear end yet. Can the headliner be installed after the windshield/backglass? Thanks for the help everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I cant offer parts or storage, but I know what you are trying to do and I am with you in spirit if nothing else. I wish you the best of luck!

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I cant offer parts or storage, but I know what you are trying to do and I am with you in spirit if nothing else. I wish you the best of luck!

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• sbca96
    replied
    What do you actually NEED to make "Lucy" run for registration? I would
    figure that with the member base that exists on this forum, we could
    get together at a reasonable cost, what you NEED to Git R Dun!

How about editing this post to "Save Lucy! - 63 Lark needs help" and
    lets get some participation going. I have Hawk parts, and V8 parts,
    and assorted stuff. I am near Central California, in Santa Barbara,
    North County. Figure out what you NEED - lets make the club work!

Tom

Leave a comment:

• sbca96
    replied
    What do you actually NEED to make "Lucy" run for registration? I would
    figure that with the member base that exists on this forum, we could
    get together at a reasonable cost, what you NEED to Git R Dun!

How about editing this post to "Save Lucy! - 63 Lark needs help" and
    lets get some participation going. I have Hawk parts, and V8 parts,
    and assorted stuff. I am near Central California, in Santa Barbara,
    North County. Figure out what you NEED - lets make the club work!

Tom

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    you and me both. I have a lead on a good parts car that can donate the stuff i need for Lucy. Lets see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    you and me both. I have a lead on a good parts car that can donate the stuff i need for Lucy. Lets see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Way to go. I hope to see Lucy all back together cruisin' the streets soon. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Way to go. I hope to see Lucy all back together cruisin' the streets soon. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    Lucy is safe.. I'm going to try and squeak around the hoa and keep the garage locked down tight till the car is done. I guess worst case scenario I fing a friend who will let me park it under a tarp. at their place. When it came time to actually sell the parts, I just couldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    Lucy is safe.. I'm going to try and squeak around the hoa and keep the garage locked down tight till the car is done. I guess worst case scenario I fing a friend who will let me park it under a tarp. at their place. When it came time to actually sell the parts, I just couldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Cravin
    replied
    Good luck Bob getting your Lark and its buildup done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X