No announcement yet.

Good Stude day (with pix) - Victory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck - I'm half a Stude V8! Two bags of that landscaping stone under each arm and I'da bottomed out them ballpoint pen springs of yours!

Lookin' MAHvelous, Clark! That's gonna be one damned nice Standard when you's thru!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Heck - I'm half a Stude V8! Two bags of that landscaping stone under each arm and I'da bottomed out them ballpoint pen springs of yours!

Lookin' MAHvelous, Clark! That's gonna be one damned nice Standard when you's thru!

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Lookin' good, Clark...the worst is now behind you. Very glad it was assembled with no problems or injuries.

Have you watched the 1963 Studebaker Standard commerical among the You-Tube old advertising selections Matthew posted? The car featured appears to be a white Standard 2-door; yours??? [] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Lookin' good, Clark...the worst is now behind you. Very glad it was assembled with no problems or injuries.

Have you watched the 1963 Studebaker Standard commerical among the You-Tube old advertising selections Matthew posted? The car featured appears to be a white Standard 2-door; yours??? [] BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X