64 Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Daytona

I was at a car show in Dedham, MA yesterday and there was another 64 Daytona convertible there. The car had a set of nice looking chrome stone/gravel guards attached to the quarterpanel at the front of the rear wheel wells. I looked for a set on the Studebaker International Parts website but did not see them listed. Does anyone have any idea where I might find a set? Any help appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by David Daoust; 07-15-2013, 09:18 AM. Reason: typo
    David Daoust
    Stratham, NH
    '64 Daytona convertible

They are around I have seen them at swap meets try Ed Jones
    jts359@aol.com he advertises he has lots of stuff. You may wish to phone SI just because it is not listed does not mean they don't the stuff.
    sigpic
    55 President Deluxe
    64 Commander
    66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Originally posted by David Daoust View Post
      I was at a car show in Dedham, MA yesterday and there was another 64 Daytona convertible there. The car had a set of nice looking chrome stone/gravel guards attached to the quarterpanel at the front of the rear wheel wells. I looked for a set on the Strudebaker International Parts website but did not see them listed. Does anyone have any idea where I might find a set? Any help appreciated. Thank you.
      Was that the Endicott Estate Meet?

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
        Was that the Endicott Estate Meet?
        Yes it was.
        David Daoust
        Stratham, NH
        '64 Daytona convertible

Comment

I have N.O.S. and used pairs in stock.

Chris.

Comment

Yes it was.
            I usually make that one.....beautiful place for a car show 'on the lawn'. I'm in Maine for the weekend, didn't realize that show was going on this weekend.

Comment

I was at a car show in Dedham, MA yesterday and there was another 64 Daytona convertible there. The car had a set of nice looking chrome stone/gravel guards attached to the quarterpanel at the front of the rear wheel wells. I looked for a set on the Studebaker International Parts website but did not see them listed. Does anyone have any idea where I might find a set? Any help appreciated. Thank you.
              David those stone guards are a nice addition to '64's, they were Standard on Cruisers and optional on all other Lark Types except Wagons/Wagonaires. You also can find them on '65-'66 Cruiser and Daytona parts Cars.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

OK.....I found the part number. AC-3338. They're called "Stone Shields." Now where can I buy them? Any suggestions?
                David Daoust
                Stratham, NH
                '64 Daytona convertible

Comment

You could also look for the specific Studebaker part number...1558214 (right) and 1558215 (left) Gravel Deflector, rear fender. I have ordered these from Studebaker International - but not lately, so I couldn't speak as to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
                    You could also look for the specific Studebaker part number...1558214 (right) and 1558215 (left) Gravel Deflector, rear fender. I have ordered these from Studebaker International - but not lately, so I couldn't speak as to availability.
                    Thank you! The correct part number really helped. StudebakerParts.com had a NOS set. $50. I really appreciate the help!
                    David Daoust
                    Stratham, NH
                    '64 Daytona convertible

Comment

Working...
                    X