Whereabouts of Avanti R 5603 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whereabouts of Avanti R 5603 ?

I was going through one of my Avanti parts books and came across a note written by a dealer years ago about parts for this car. It was sold 11-10-63. Engine # RK 317. There is mention of a Howard Taylor as owner. I was just curious as I'm sure many of us have such notes and writings in some of our books. I have no clue where my Dad and I got the manual but something tells me that some SDCer will know. Check YOUR books and see the intimate details some dealers wrote!
    Rob in PA.

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
    I was going through one of my Avanti parts books and came across a note written by a dealer years ago about parts for this car. It was sold 11-10-63. Engine # RK 317. There is mention of a Howard Taylor as owner. I was just curious as I'm sure many of us have such notes and writings in some of our books. I have no clue where my Dad and I got the manual but something tells me that some SDCer will know. Check YOUR books and see the intimate details some dealers wrote!
    Rob in PA.

Google is your friend:

R1 R-5603
    Lawrence Wells, Rochester, NY
    AOAI Reg. 2002 - 2011
    JDP Maryland

Comment

John
      Thanks for the info. I should have dug out my AOAI roster to check first. I still enjoy looking through old parts/shop manuals. There were many notes in our Kaiser-Frazer and Chilton books!
      Rob in PA.

Comment

Working...
      X