ORPH MEET BRANSON,MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORPH MEET BRANSON,MO

Almost have my 1955 President ready for the Studebaker Orph Meet in Branson,MO next weekend. 'Yellow Feather' looks like and runs like a new car, Thanks for all the help with my wiring and carburator work these past months. Any one else headed to Branson?

I'll be there. I got approval for a couple of days off. Unfortunately, neither of my Studes will be able to make it.

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
    since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I'll be there. I got approval for a couple of days off. Unfortunately, neither of my Studes will be able to make it.

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
      since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

I'll be there in my 48 Business Coupe. I am leaving in the morning for Thayer, Ks. Seems we have a car show every weekend for the next 2 months. Going to wipe dust off Studebakers and eat watermelon.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
        As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I'll be there in my 48 Business Coupe. I am leaving in the morning for Thayer, Ks. Seems we have a car show every weekend for the next 2 months. Going to wipe dust off Studebakers and eat watermelon.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
          As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

That would really be nice to attend a "orphan only" meet....A little too far for me to attend......Most of the local shows dont even have an "orphan" class.When they do chances are much better since you don't have to compete against all the "high dollar" restoration of cars that most anything is available in reproduction form.

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
            sigpic
            1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
            Lewisville,NC

Comment

That would really be nice to attend a "orphan only" meet....A little too far for me to attend......Most of the local shows dont even have an "orphan" class.When they do chances are much better since you don't have to compete against all the "high dollar" restoration of cars that most anything is available in reproduction form.

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
              sigpic
              1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
              Lewisville,NC

Comment

This year I have family coming into town and can't go but I would recommend this show to anyone who really wants to have a fantastic time in a fantastic town with fantastic people amid...fantastic cars! The organizers of this show do a great job and meeting other Orphan car collectors in this non-competitive setting is just wonderful. A great way to celebrate the end of summer, see some great Branson shows and just enjoy life. If you can possibly make it and take your orphan car to the Branson Orphan Car Show do it...you'll make great memories, a few friends, and truly enjoy yourself. I can't be more upbeat than this!

Studedude1961
                --1963 Cruiser

Comment

This year I have family coming into town and can't go but I would recommend this show to anyone who really wants to have a fantastic time in a fantastic town with fantastic people amid...fantastic cars! The organizers of this show do a great job and meeting other Orphan car collectors in this non-competitive setting is just wonderful. A great way to celebrate the end of summer, see some great Branson shows and just enjoy life. If you can possibly make it and take your orphan car to the Branson Orphan Car Show do it...you'll make great memories, a few friends, and truly enjoy yourself. I can't be more upbeat than this!

Studedude1961
                  --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
                  X