Ok boys (and gals) here are more pre- China trip free parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok boys (and gals) here are more pre- China trip free parts

Getting down to the wire on the storage building clean out, and I've got some FREE STUFF if anyone wants it. Only problem is, you, or a friend who lives nearby need to pick items up by July 7th, or they will have to sit outside until you can get them. SOONER than later, or they are heading to China. SORRY, NO SHIPPING!!!!!!!

Here goes: ALL PARTS ARE USED

set of 4 upper door frames from a 64-66 wagon, with stainless trim and vent glass
    59-60 Lark rt & lft frt inner fender aprons-good battery box area, but air deflectors are shot
    64-66 Lark type rear seat bottom frame, not rusty, but cover is shot
    1- pair 1560440 rear leaf springs
    1- pair 11" smooth frt brake drums
    1- C & K hood hinge set with cross bar
    64 Lark type radiator support

I may be adding more stuff as the days between now & July 7th wind down so check back again.
    Reply here, or PM me.
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

WOW!!! I see someone on the Swap Page is asking $185.00 for his used C & K hood hinges, and I can't even give mine away.
    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
      WOW!!! I see someone on the Swap Page is asking $185.00 for his used C & K hood hinges, and I can't even give mine away.
      Jim
      Jim, With your "no shipping" condition you limit the possibilities. I would take some of your items but can't afford to drive from Kansas City to PA just to pick them up.
      \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
      \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Yeah,
        Even with family in Western Pennsylvania it's too far to ask them to drive to get the 11" drums.
        South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Regarding parts in the swap page, "Asking" and "Getting" are sometimes two different things. I see a couple of things I could use, but the drive from Oregon to PA would cost more than the free stuff. Unfortunate....

Comment

I would like the springs, but no way to get them to SoCal......just keep looking.....

Mark

Comment

Awe come on guys, we all know the seller of the hood hinges overprices a lot of the items he lists. I was just bumping my post I know the no shipping hurts the deal, but hey, what's a little road trip cost these days at $3.50 a gallon?
              Jim

Comment

what's a little road trip cost these days at $3.50 a gallon?

Well, my '55 (with the bad rear window) costs me $.26 per mile. That makes 100 miles cost $26.00. From my place to yours is 499 miles, round trip is 998 miles, I should buy the hinges at $185 and save $75. But then I don't need them anyway.
                Last edited by tbredehoft; 06-28-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

I have a 65 commander . If the springs fit I would be interested. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bill matwijec View Post
                    I have a 65 commander . If the springs fit I would be interested. Thanks
                    Bill, PM sent. Jim

Comment

Ok, the springs and brake drums are taken.
                      Jim

Comment

Working...
                      X