1956 Studabaker Golden Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Studabaker Golden Hawk

I have a buddy of mine that has a 56 Studabaker Golden Hawk sitting in his garage that he was going to work on but has not been able to as of yet. He is interested in selling it but did not know how so I told him I would do some research and get back to him. It was a California car The body parts are all original and everything is in great shape. As he told me the only thing that is bent is the antenna and there is another one in the trunk. It has a 504 cu in motor in it and fires right up. If this peaks your interest at all let me know and I will get some pics sent to you and some more specific details on the car.

Trey

quote:It has a 504 cu in motor in it and fires right up. If this peaks your interest at all let me know and I will get some pics sent to you and some more specific details on the car.
    Not that I am in the market, but a 504 cu.in. engine peaks my interest![:0] What kind of engine is it?

And yes, I would like to see some pics.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

quote:It has a 504 cu in motor in it and fires right up. If this peaks your interest at all let me know and I will get some pics sent to you and some more specific details on the car.
      Not that I am in the market, but a 504 cu.in. engine peaks my interest![:0] What kind of engine is it?

And yes, I would like to see some pics.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I believe that International Harvester made a 504 gas burner. Probably not a good choice for a Golden Hawk though.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I believe that International Harvester made a 504 gas burner. Probably not a good choice for a Golden Hawk though.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I don't know what the displacement of the Packard V-8 was. But that's the engine in the '56 Golden Hawk.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I don't know what the displacement of the Packard V-8 was. But that's the engine in the '56 Golden Hawk.
              Rog

Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote: I don't know what the displacement of the Packard V-8 was. But that's the engine in the '56 Golden Hawk.
                Rog
                The Packard engine in the 56 Golden Hawk was 352 cu.in.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote: I don't know what the displacement of the Packard V-8 was. But that's the engine in the '56 Golden Hawk.
                  Rog
                  The Packard engine in the 56 Golden Hawk was 352 cu.in.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Probably the big GM (C***y) crate engine.

Mike

got my '59 Lark

Comment

Probably the big GM (C***y) crate engine.

Mike

got my '59 Lark

Comment

Working...
                      X