X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Originally posted by 14x7 View Post
    Wow ,thanks for posting. Too bad it's not about a 55 president . I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?
    Not much difference between a Commander and a President besides a Carb and name scripts!

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    Wow!.....The road tester actually signed His evaluation of the car.......Haven't seen THAT done lately!

Leave a comment:

• Corvanti
    replied
    Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman View Post
    A neighbor brought this magazine to me today he wanted $5. for it but I only had two dollars in my pocket at the time. CASO LOL
    2 bucks and a small jar of pom-jelly?

great article - thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• warrlaw1
    replied
    Thank you, Ann. Hope my 55 Commander performs as well, or better.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?

Special Interest Autos mag (defunct Hemming's Motor news publication) used to do just that.

Leave a comment:

• 14x7
    replied
    Wow ,thanks for posting. Too bad it's not about a 55 president . I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    started a topic 1955 Commander Review Dec. 1954

1955 Commander Review Dec. 1954

A neighbor brought this magazine to me today he wanted $5. for it but I only had two dollars in my pocket at the time. CASO LOL
    Attached Files
Working...
X