Studes at Unfinished Nationals, Paris ON, 2 June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes at Unfinished Nationals, Paris ON, 2 June 2013

Link here to my P'bucket album of shots from the rods-and-classics show at the Paris, Ontario, fairgrounds a week ago yesterday...

http://s290.photobucket.com/user/Stu...?sort=2&page=1

A quite respectable muster of seven Studes turned out for this event despite wildly-changeable weather. As seen in the pix on the album (along with assorted Brand Xs and a few AMCs), the Studes comprised three Larks (my '62, Mike McCurdy's '61 and Fred Hall's '62 Skytop street rod), two 50s coupes (Doug Somerville's '52 Starliner and Basil Derrough's '53 Starlight), and two 2R trucks I hadn't previously seen, one sporting a dump-bed setup and the other an old-skool straight-axle "kustom".

(I wish I could've had my '65 running for this event; manky though the '62 is, the '65 is actually three different colours and looks way, way Unfinished, as per the name of the event! But it won't be on the road for probably quite a long while yet.)

S.

Nice pictures! dig that 52 and the Riviera too.

Dean.

Comment

Ah yes, that Riv. Nicknamed "Illusion", it used to be bright red, then it went grey primer and now it's black and grey. I've got pix of it at local cruises in all its various guises. (For truly far-out Buicks, though, it's hard to beat the topless 90s Roadmaster wagon/truck/phaeton or whatever the suitable descriptor is!)

S.

Comment

Working...
      X