Studebakers in New London, Iowa auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers in New London, Iowa auction

Theres another auction coming up on June 21 & 22 with a 53 Commander 4dr and a 51 Land Cruiser. An estate sale for an Evelyn Morrison. They also have a 1915 & 1917 Dorts and many parts and car related items.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...327&category=0

Tom
    sigpic

Cool, Tom. Many of us appreciate being apprised of these coming auctions. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Report from the auction on Friday with the Studebakers. The 53 and 51 were RUFF to say the least but had some salvageable pieces, a few! Sold for $325 and $300. The 50 Land Cruiser was the deal in my book but let it go as Im now regretting, sold for $600. If I were not more into the Larks I would have gone more into the bidding $$$. Besides the mouse infestation on the 50 it was a solid car that had been parked in a barn for decades.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry that I couldnt get pics loaded on last post but here are some.
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X