Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Host hotel for IM - a room might be available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host hotel for IM - a room might be available.

It's not official until I get the paperwork, but I got word today verbally that my vacation time won't be approved for the International Meet.

I'm going to try and make at least one day work if I can. If nothing else I'd love to attend the member meeting to watch history being made as well as the free indoor fireworks show.

If I can make one day work, I'll still use the reservation, but if I can't even make a short trip work, I have to cancel my room at the host hotel. When I worked in the hotel industry, our standard policy was not to use waiting lists. I don't know if there's a waiting list at this hotel or not, but when I call, if there isn't, then I'd like to just transfer my room to someone who wants to stay at the host hotel at the club rate.

If you're interested in a room at the host hotel, shoot me a PM. It's a basic room, I believe with one bed, but maybe two doubles, I can't remember. If I call and find out they don't do a waiting list, I'll let you know, and then have the reservation switched to your name.

Thanks!
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

PM sent. Thanks, Jim for the offer
    PackardV8

Comment

Working...
    X