May TW Co-Operator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May TW Co-Operator

I've been away from home for a few weeks and this may have been covered, but the May Co-Operator section was exceptional. It covered cylinder head installation, 6 volt systems (including polarization), automatic transmission adjustments and current fuel considerations. I'm not involved with these areas very often and have to review manuals when they come up. Here they are, all in a few pages. This gets copied and installed in my shop binder for quick reference. Thanks to SDC, Turning Wheels, and Bob Palma.
    Perry
    \'50 Business Champ,
    \'50 Starlight Champ,
    \'60 Lark Convertible,
    \'63 GT R1,
    \'67 Triumph TR4A

You're welcome, Perry; 'glad you enjoyed it.

As you see, of course; it is our Volunteer Advisors that make The Co-Operator what it is. A tip of the old Stetson to each and every one of them. SDC would not have an effective "Tech" column if it wasn't for those guys. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Do not let Bob play this down, I would be willing to bet that Bob Palma would be one of the top names if we had a list of those showing most time monthly devoted to SDC. We will never be able to repay him for his efforts in our life times. Thanks Bob
      Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
      1961 Hawk 4-speed
      1967 Avanti
      1961 Lark 2 door
      1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
        Do not let Bob play this down, I would be willing to bet that Bob Palma would be one of the top names if we had a list of those showing most time monthly devoted to SDC. We will never be able to repay him for his efforts in our life times. Thanks Bob
        Thank you, Milt; much appreciated but not necessary....Cousin George and I and Ted Harbit and many others are just trying to make a name for Studebaker that we could not when they were in business because we were too young, too poor, etc!

'Just this week submitted my column and photo for the September 2013 Hemmings Classic Car; it was due by June 11. That issue will be in subscriber's mailboxes mid-July and on newsstands by the end of July. It's about half Studebaker, with a Studebaker in the photo. I think you guys will really like the unique reflections of the"topic de jour." BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
        X