'63 Lark Standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '63 Lark Standards

I am sure Clark Novak has seen this one but, Clark you really need to get a little Monitor and CD player to put next to your car playing this way overkill 1963 Stude, Lark Standard Introductory Promotional Film at Car Shows.

They make like this Car identical to yours, is in the same class as a Cadillac Eldorado Brougham or something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWf1..._embedded#t=1s
    Last edited by StudeRich; 05-09-2013, 04:52 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    They make like this Car... is in the same class as a Cadillac Eldorado Brougham or something!
    I'd take the least impressive studebaker over a caddy any day!
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Yes, indeed! http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ighlight=clark

Craig

Comment

Doesn't every body own one? mine is also white came from the factory with a 259 3 speed no overdrive and a 307 44 rear end.

Last edited by candbstudebakers; 05-09-2013, 10:01 PM.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
          Doesn't every body own one?
          Not in Canada! U.S.-only model!! Nor did Canada receive the Challenger in 1964.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
            Doesn't every body own one? mine is also white came from the factory with a 259 3 speed no overdrive and a 307 44 rear end.

Mine is blue with a yellow front clip and has 00 painted on the door. I bought it in1986 to get the front clip to go on a 63 Daytona I was fixing for my Daughter to drive to school. It was all complete,had a 6 3spd with no od. It donated many vital organs over the years.
            Two of my son's friends were getting into drag racing so I gave what was left of it to them to build a Drag car. I had parted out a yellow 63 Criuser so the front clip went on it. The two boys lost interest in racing and gave it back to me. It's still sitting out back of my shop in "Memory's Garden"
            Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
            X