Good find at an 'open' swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good find at an 'open' swap meet

Went to a swap meet yesterday. It was an open meet hosted by the Georgia Street Rod Assoc.
    I bought every Stude part I could find. An NOS '55 C-K driver's side parking light housing and a very nice, driver quality, passenger side Hawk grill surround.
    Although I didn't really need either of these pieces I just couldn't pass 'em up.
    It was a good day.
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Jerry, I think someone on the parts swap page is looking for a hawk passenger side grille surround.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

That NOS '55 C/K parking light housing REALLY WAS a good find......and at an 'open' meet You probably didn't have to pay 'all outdoors' for it! Good for You!

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
        Jerry, I think someone on the parts swap page is looking for a hawk passenger side grille surround.
        I must admit I don't own all the parts manuals I should. Could someone tell me (excluding the '63-4) what years Hawks are the same? Are '56 through '62 all the same? Except for a parts Lark and a parts '62 GT, I've never owned a Stude newer than 1955.

BTW, this is only the outer chrome surround.
        Jerry Forrester
        Forrester's Chrome
        Douglasville, Georgia

Comment

Jerry,check ad # 11892 on the parts swap page.maybe this fella knows that answer,or send Him a photo of yours to compare.might make a quick turn around for you ?
          Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
          I must admit I don't own all the parts manuals I should. Could someone tell me (excluding the '63-4) what years Hawks are the same? Are '56 through '62 all the same? Except for a parts Lark and a parts '62 GT, I've never owned a Stude newer than 1955.

BTW, this is only the outer chrome surround.
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
            Jerry,check ad # 11892 on the parts swap page.maybe this fella knows that answer,or send Him a photo of yours to compare.might make a quick turn around for you ?
            Will do.
            thanks.
            Jerry Forrester
            Forrester's Chrome
            Douglasville, Georgia

Comment

too late......
              Barry'd in Studes

Comment

For what ?
                Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post