Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CL] 1952 studebaker commander regal - $900 (Clermont) DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CL] 1952 studebaker commander regal - $900 (Clermont) DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Looks like a deal to me. Right engine/trans. Lots the pics don't show though.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3693700476.html
    sigpic
    '89 Ford Festiva
    '90 Ford F250 4x4
    '14 Kia Rio
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

And it appears to have been sold by Charlie Stuart Studebaker in Indianapolis!

Comment

Amazing; they are still out there under our noses: I've never seen or heard of this car!

But it is barely seven minutes from my house unless the five stop lights aren't synchronized! I'll be glad to check it out for anyone; I go through the little town of Clermont several times a week. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If I lived nearby I would have to take a look, but it needs a lot of love. That blue engine and frame are awful.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

This is the kind of deal where you take five $100.00 dollar bills with you and worst case you have a bunch of parts!

Comment

Do you think it could be a Commander State? The de-luxe gravel guards are a clue but they may have been added. Nice Navy blue.

Comment

Wouldn't mind more projects. Just no way to transport it home to Wisconsin.

Comment

Working...
              X