No announcement yet.

Lark Omission in May Hemmings Classic Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SECOND reaction after reading the compacts article in Hemmings Classic Car (the first reaction was...hey...where's the LARK?) was, "Well, no matter. Hemmings Classic Car has always been very very good to Studebaker in the past. I'll let this pass."

And I have!

John Waddell
    Studedude1961

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude1961 View Post
      My SECOND reaction after reading the compacts article in Hemmings Classic Car (the first reaction was...hey...where's the LARK?) was, "Well, no matter. Hemmings Classic Car has always been very very good to Studebaker in the past. I'll let this pass."

And I have!

John Waddell
      Studedude1961
      A good philosophy, John. If you'll notice, that's why I started this thread with,

Before anybody gets their panties too wadded up,

I didn't want everybody getting carried away beating up on them and wanted everyone to know the matter had been addressed, since the omisson is pretty obvious as you read along about Rambler Americans, Falcons, and such.

Mine was a pre-emptive maneuver, you might say, to politely stop the barbs before they got started! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

You're a good man Bob and I like to think our old car hobby is made up of kindly, understanding ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

Question- is this Jeff Koch guy the one who wrote about Stude wagons last year?
          If so~ let him know I'm still waiting for a reply to my phone call...
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...