Studebaker Diecast Modeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Diecast Modeler

Get a load of this stuff. The guy kitbashes diecast metals kits - plenty of scratchbuilding talents on display.

You'll love the M series hauler and bulletnose gasser!

http://wwwboard.spotlighthobbies.com...l?read=1875239
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

That is way cool!!! Thank you for posting.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Sick!......

Comment

Literally a piece of art!

Dick
        Mountain Home, AR
        http://www.livingintheozarks.com/studebaker2.htm

Comment

That is incredible. Those are the kind of models that I enjoy looking at most. I like to build the same kind of stuff but in 1:18 scale.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Now if only someone could convince him to work in 1:1 scale...
            Andy
            62 GT

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Just checked in on the forum and found this thread. This is excellent work. I'd like to see the museum commission him to reproduce the "Chicken Hawk" for display. The finishing touch would be to have Ted Harbit sign the work.

I think that Ted has done as much as anyone to advance a positive image of the enjoyment and wholesome image of Studebaker. I would like to see such recognition for his efforts. Although a small scale model is no big thing...the scale of the tribute would be huge. (Just my humble opinion.)

I don't recall if we've ever met, but being hundreds of miles away, I only know of his exploits through Turning Wheels articles, and occasional videos posted on the internet. However, to me...few truly genuine legends realize how far their reach and influence travels because they are too busy living the "moment."
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

That is awesome - and, I do know a few guys that could do similar - however, they are not Studebaker-minded folks.

One guy - makes some odd-ball (what he prefers) models in brass, and about 1/48 scale. His stuff has made it to the web- Danny Downs - he has made models of a Diamond T Pak-Age-Car (Stutz'a last gasp, then Diamond T produced them), and a Austin roadsweepers, a Hobart Mobile Welder, and some other stuff.

Drew

Comment

Da..! That guy is good! AWESOME DUO!
                    JS
                    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
                    X