Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

64 factory fiberglass bonneville GT Hawk prototype.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimC View Post
    I checked this horse's pulse a couple days ago and he was dead.

Why are we still beating it?
    Right on Jim, and you too corvanti, we've all gotten our answers and said our peace, this infighting is completely pointless, if differences need settled we should do it PMs not like this, we're better than this whole mess, and we should show it. Let's just forget this thread and talk about studes, and other random stuff as we please.
    I think all are skepticism was completely understandable given todays, multitude of internet scams, but the man behiend the car has come foreward and faced his acusers, and whether you believe him or not this is no longer the place to discuss it. I think this thread should just be forgotten already. it was fun first but now it's just stupid, especially if it's causing hard feelings among our fellow SDC members.

Comment

• Originally posted by GThawkwind View Post
      Right on Jim, and you too corvanti, we've all gotten our answers and said our peace, this infighting is completely pointless, if differences need settled we should do it PMs not like this, we're better than this whole mess, and we should show it. Let's just forget this thread and talk about studes, and other random stuff as we please.
      I think all are skepticism was completely understandable given todays, multitude of internet scams, but the man behiend the car has come foreward and faced his acusers, and whether you believe him or not this is no longer the place to discuss it. I think this thread should just be forgotten already. it was fun first but now it's just stupid, especially if it's causing hard feelings among our fellow SDC members.
      i didnt mean to cause all the turmoil between members i just wanted to be able to correct the incorrect assumption that i am a "con artist and the other names i was called behind my back!and also explain the events that led to the listing on ebay,i am really sorry especially since the people who are starting to get tense with each other werent even involved with the insulting to begin with,isnt that the way?some people like to stir the pot add heat then leave to let it boil over and burn everyone else!! the horse is dead and iagree there are better things out there to discuss,and spring is in the air and for those of us who endure a way to long winter and a way too short driving season that means its almost time to get out our babys!!!! thats what these forums should be about PEACE!!!!

Comment

• LOL what are you the SDC grammar police?? I have the right to protect my identity from people like yourself, besides what does it matter to you? To answer your question, I wasnt referring to the car when I said I want to own it. I was referring to the past auctions that were ended early because of bickering much like this one. I just said it in the present sense as a rant. I type the way I speak and when put into text I can understand that it may be difficult for some to follow. I am sorry if you were confused by it, but it doesnt matter to me. What matters is the fact that when you responded to my comment you did so in such a rude and sarcastic manner. If you cant figure out why I would have been offended by that then its not worth arguing with you about it. Now please explain to me how I attacked anyone on this post and what foul language did I use? Do BS or crap classify as swear words?

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
        EvilhawkYour Post #113 in which You specifically stated How do You plan to "OWN IT""BUY IT."ANDYour Post # 118 You have personally attacked a SDC Forum Member!!!

Comment

• Seems a good time to close this one down, so thread locked.
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
          X