Avanti R2 Supercharger bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti R2 Supercharger bracket

Can anyone please help me locate a new or used Avanti supercharger mounting bracket, part number 1556852. I have been trying to locate one for a customer for almost a year!

Thanks for any help.

Chris.

There was a thread, mentioning somebody who had a NOS one. Maybe he still does?

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ti-S-C-bracket

Good luck, this will be pretty costly.
    sigpic

Comment

You might want to try Bob Ziff also, he advertises in Avanti magazine. I bought one from him a few years ago.

Nick

Comment

Thanks guys. Does anyone have an email address for Bob Ziff? I found his site but no email.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by stude dude View Post
          Can anyone please help me locate a new or used Avanti supercharger mounting bracket, part number 1556852. I have been trying to locate one for a customer for almost a year!

Thanks for any help.

Chris.
          If it turns out that You can't locate one....a friend of mine 'crafted' one of those brackets for His Avanti a few years ago, and it came out great.....most of it is hidden with the blower installed anyway. Of course, at the time he had an original one to use to make the copy.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            If it turns out that You can't locate one....a friend of mine 'crafted' one of those brackets for His Avanti a few years ago, and it came out great.....most of it is hidden with the blower installed anyway. Of course, at the time he had an original one to use to make the copy.
            I was thinking the same thing. I am sure I can make a good copy of it if I have an original as a sample.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X