Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Lark owners/drivers in east/middle Tennessee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Lark owners/drivers in east/middle Tennessee?

All:

I am considering getting another "hobby" car in the next year, and a six cylinder Lark is on my short list of cars I am interested in among a few others of 1960s US and European origins, some I have owned, some not.

A friend gave me a complete but rusty 1962 Lark 15+ years ago, but I never did get it, I was too busy at the time and in college to deal with it.

Anyhow, as I have been around a few, but have never had a chance to drive or ride in one for an impression of the car.

I was wondering if there was anyone in middle to east TN (I cover east TN for work and I am on the road freqently) with a driveable six cylinder Lark that would be willing to do a little "show and tell" one evening?

Thanks!

Garrett

The North Carolina Chapter is having its TriState Meet in Fletcher, North Carolina, just south of Asheville, on September 7-9. The People's Choice show is on Satruday the 8th. Check with;
    <center></center>Carolyn Tucker
    <center></center>1710 Bradshaw Road
    <center></center>Mt. Ulla, NC 28125
    <center></center>haileynana@aol.com

for details. I am sure you will see many such Larks at Tri-State.
    As for a ride, just ask.

Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

The North Carolina Chapter is having its TriState Meet in Fletcher, North Carolina, just south of Asheville, on September 7-9. The People's Choice show is on Satruday the 8th. Check with;
      <center></center>Carolyn Tucker
      <center></center>1710 Bradshaw Road
      <center></center>Mt. Ulla, NC 28125
      <center></center>haileynana@aol.com

for details. I am sure you will see many such Larks at Tri-State.
      As for a ride, just ask.

Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
      X