Missing Feb. Turning Wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Feb. Turning Wheels...

...is it just me, or are others missing theirs? Generally fairly patient waiting for my TW's to show up, but this is not looking good. Had to contact Cornerstone last year because my nov or dec issue did not show up....hmm, wonder if the mail carrier likes Studebakers... Junior.
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

I received February's over a month ago, and received March's about a week ago.

Comment

My March issue is late......
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Just got me march end of this week . I think the 27th .

Comment

Last month I got mine early, March has not arrived yet. Its pot luck.

Comment

I think "pot luck" is right.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Yeah, just pulled the March TW out of the mailbox!!
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

ok, how about Canadian forum members....you all got yours? Ever since the SDC increased our yearly membership cost the TW timing has been pretty sketchy....mine usually arrives in the last week of the month, before the cost increase TW would usually come before the middle of the month...go figure. Regardless, I want my Feb. issue now!! Junior.
                sigpic
                1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                  ok, how about Canadian forum members....you all got yours? Ever since the SDC increased our yearly membership cost the TW timing has been pretty sketchy....mine usually arrives in the last week of the month, before the cost increase TW would usually come before the middle of the month...go figure. Regardless, I want my Feb. issue now!! Junior.
                  If you still don't have February TW it's likely gone missing. Contact Mark Wheeler at Cornerstone for a reploacement copy.
                  Stu Chapman

Comment

I usually get my new issue on the last or next-to-last day of the month. This month, though, not here yet.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Out here in the West, I received my March issue on March 2.
                      Last edited by JBOYLE; 03-03-2013, 01:03 PM.
                      63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                        I am sorry that you have not yet received your TW for February but as Stu has suggested please contact Mark Wheeler at Cornerstone and he will forward one to you immediately. Since I was asked by our past SDC President to montitor TW shipping times I have done so and we have even changed the logistics company. If there is an unacceptble delay I contact the printer's representative and ask him to explain and expedite. This has been working reasonably well since September with the exception of the time during hurricane Sandy. If I receive my copy later than usual I phone the printer directly. If I do not receive my copy within the next 10 day rest assured I will be expediting the matter.
                        sigpic
                        55 President Deluxe
                        64 Commander
                        66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

thanks, I will contact Mark again...just sucks that this is the second time in less than 6 months my TW has not been delivered. Regards Junior
                          sigpic
                          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
                          X