53 coupe parts available for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 coupe parts available for free

I have various 53 coupe parts available for free, namely the complete front and rear suspension including the rear axle. Also both seats complete without fabric or padding. The items are located in Barrie Ontario Canada and must be picked up. The front and rear suspensions will be available at the end of September. The seats are available now. The parts are all free to the first to reply and if they are not claimed, I will be scrapping them immediately as I have no room for storage. Hopefully someone can use these items.
    Peter
    02G0200

Peter,
    I have a '53 Coupe and, while I don't need the parts you are offering, I appreciate the fact that you are offering them here free rather than scrapping them. Hopefully, someone will benefit.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Peter,
      I have a '53 Coupe and, while I don't need the parts you are offering, I appreciate the fact that you are offering them here free rather than scrapping them. Hopefully, someone will benefit.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Peter, I am glad to see you posting here. Will this car be reading for Maxton in the spring? Your brother told me that you were building a '53 for land speed racing. Don't tell me the Hemi-T has gone somewhere else.

For those of you who don't know Peter, he has raced a '27 ( I believe the year is correct) Ford roadster with an early Hemi in it a Maxton for a few years. The car is a street legal car that he rebuilds to race during the race season. His brothers also race various cars and motorcycles at Maxton. A great bunch of guys! And now we have him in the Studebaker ranks!

Welcome Peter.
        Joe Roberts
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Peter, I am glad to see you posting here. Will this car be reading for Maxton in the spring? Your brother told me that you were building a '53 for land speed racing. Don't tell me the Hemi-T has gone somewhere else.

For those of you who don't know Peter, he has raced a '27 ( I believe the year is correct) Ford roadster with an early Hemi in it a Maxton for a few years. The car is a street legal car that he rebuilds to race during the race season. His brothers also race various cars and motorcycles at Maxton. A great bunch of guys! And now we have him in the Studebaker ranks!

Welcome Peter.
          Joe Roberts
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Hey guys,
            Thanks for the kind remarks. I hope someone needs these free parts.
            Peter
            02G0200

Comment

Hey guys,
              Thanks for the kind remarks. I hope someone needs these free parts.
              Peter
              02G0200

Comment

Peter,
                Since only a couple thousand of us visit this Forum, you may want to place a "Freebee" ad in TURNING WHEELS. That will reach 13,000 members and costs you nothing if you're a SDC member. There's a twenty-five word limit and your ad can be emailed to TWEditor@shaw.ca

Brad Johnson
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Peter,
                  Since only a couple thousand of us visit this Forum, you may want to place a "Freebee" ad in TURNING WHEELS. That will reach 13,000 members and costs you nothing if you're a SDC member. There's a twenty-five word limit and your ad can be emailed to TWEditor@shaw.ca

Brad Johnson
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Is there any place to get new rear fenders for a 53 Studebaker? Either tin or fiberglas would be fine with me. I need one right rear fender. I could have a mould made of the good one I have on another car, but I don't know if it would be worthwhile. Is there a market for good fiberlas Studebaker parts? I also need headlight rings for my 53. Are they available in tin or fiberglas?
                    Thanks,
                    Peter
                    02G0200

Comment

Is there any place to get new rear fenders for a 53 Studebaker? Either tin or fiberglas would be fine with me. I need one right rear fender. I could have a mould made of the good one I have on another car, but I don't know if it would be worthwhile. Is there a market for good fiberlas Studebaker parts? I also need headlight rings for my 53. Are they available in tin or fiberglas?
                      Thanks,
                      Peter
                      02G0200

Comment

New reproduction head light rims are available from many of the large Studebaker vendors.

Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

New reproduction head light rims are available from many of the large Studebaker vendors.

Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I don't know any Studebaker vendors. Point me in the right direction, please.
                            Thanks,
                            Peter
                            02G0200

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I don't know any Studebaker vendors. Point me in the right direction, please.
                              Thanks,
                              Peter
                              02G0200

Comment

Working...
                              X