Safety Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
    Joe, that would be tempting but I'm not sure Officer Dave (StudeDude) has enough stroke to get me out of the ticket and enough influence to get me out from behind bars.
    Better let me drive, eh? (G)
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
      Better let me drive, eh? (G)
      That could be arranged Dave ...
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

What about the rubber hose in the fuel filler connections... Is Ed selling modern hose at SI; or is it still the old stuff? I bought a straight section for my '53 coupe locally (that was the new stuff) but my '49 pickup will be requiring a bent section, and all I can find locally is straight sections.

Comment

ethanol eats the old regular gas hose, the hose will come apart and clog everything in the line. Takes about ayear for the hose to go bad. Gates rubber tells me that the ethanol will not eat the fuel injection hose. All i run in my gas line that is rubber is the fuel injection hose, better safe than sorry!
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
            What about the rubber hose in the fuel filler connections... Is Ed selling modern hose at SI; or is it still the old stuff? I bought a straight section for my '53 coupe locally (that was the new stuff) but my '49 pickup will be requiring a bent section, and all I can find locally is straight sections.
            All the hoses we sell are reproductions. You don't want an NOS hose.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
              That could be arranged Dave ...
              Wish I still had access to the high-speed off road course out at Burns Flat. Haven't taught there in a while, and management has changed recently.
              sigpic
              Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
              X