Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only go for a three day span...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only go for a three day span...

Which three would you go for?

I have a bit of a quandary, as I would love to go to the meet this year, but due to work/family/etc, I can only make it for maybe three solid days, not including the day I arrive or depart. (We would likely show up late at night on our day 1, enjoy days 2-4, and depart early day 5.)

I'm still trying to get the whole trip off, but I'm not holding my breath here. I made the reservation for the entire meet, so I can slice it apart any way I need to.

Thanks!
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

I don't know the exact schedule, but....

Thursday is usually concours day, where all the Stude's are on display.
    I'd probably get there Wednesday, and do the swap meet, socialize, and help someone prep for Thursday (always appreciated).
    Thursday is a must....
    Friday is the awards banquet...But if there's an unofficial drag race nearby, that's probably when that will happen (maybe).

So, my nickel would be Wed/Thurs/Fri
    Jeff
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Check the schedule of events in Turning Wheels and see what events interest you the most.

Comment

Schedules are good, but I'm really interested by all of it, so it's nice to hear what some people have found to be their favorite parts. I would have really liked to see the Co-operator panel, but with Bob Palma being on grandkid watch, who knows if it will materialize.
        '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Working...
        X