S.C. '62 Lark VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.C. '62 Lark VI

So I'm in bed sort of awake this morning at 0630 and there's a phone call. My wife's getting ready for work and doesn't want to answer it in case it IS her work so I pick up the phone and a woman asks if I'm interested in a 1962 Studebaker Lark. Apparently they saw my ad in TW for a Lark wanted.

It's a 1962 Lark VI but it's in South Carolina, so I didn't get particulars. I told her she should try to get a hold of a local Studebaker chapter and let them know. They want $1500 for a 55K mile Stude that she said only needs a rear windshield that a lawnmower threw a rock into.

I told her that afaik, that shouldn't be a real problem to get a replacement and that yes, $1500 should not be too high a price, she asked a couple of times if I thought that was too high a price. If that sounds of interest to someone, get in touch with a Carolina club and give 'em a heads up. In case they actually follow up with my suggestion

I liked the price, but not the year or the distance from home. Or the time of day

Originally posted by LeoH View Post
    I liked the price, but not the year or the distance from home. Or the time of day

Someone in SC forgot about the time zone difference from NV

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
      Someone in SC forgot about the time zone difference from NV

Craig
      I'll refrain from saying unkind things other than, yes they did She sounded nice, I hope they follow through and get it to a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoH View Post
        I'll refrain from saying unkind things other than, yes they did She sounded nice, I hope they follow through and get it to a good home.

Did you get any contact info? Thanks, Steve
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
          Did you get any contact info? Thanks, Steve
          Too sleepy no. PM sent.

Comment

Leo... check your PM
            sals54

Comment

Working...
            X