News about Art Unger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about Art Unger

I thought I would put this link out there. I had a hard time finding it so I thought we needed more people to see it so they could have a chance to Thank Art & Ann. If I am out of place I apologize in advance.
    Sincerely
    Anne F. Goodman

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=Art+Unger
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

I'm sorta surprized we've gone this long without a thread here...

VERY Good call Anne!!!

Let's hope this stays for a bit.
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I heard about this a while back. I was shocked and saddened. Always thought Art did a great job.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Well it WAS a good day til I read this! Art, positive vibes resonating your way. I can honestly state that I have a vision of you every time I get my TW from the mailbox. I marvel at your handiwork.

Edit to add: I know Ann is half of the great TW team (as well as all the folks that give it content). It's just that I've had the occasion to share some casual time with Art - even had him here at my place once - so I feel I know him better than Ann. Let's face it -this has to be tough on her as well.
        Last edited by Roscomacaw; 02-07-2013, 06:36 PM.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Found out about Art when my Husker Hawk newsletter arrived today. I'm sure everyone in our club family joins me in keeping Art and Ann in our thoughts and prayers. Art, you've done a masterful job with Turning Wheels and with Ann's talent as well have made our club publication arguably the best in the collector car world. May God bless both of you.

John Waddell
          Omaha, NE

Comment

Art has had a full plate along with Ann just running Turning Wheels. I wish Art good health in the future and thank him for all his hard work.
            Rog
            '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

CCd

Art and Anne, Thanks for all the wonderful contributions you've made to the Stude community.
              Art, I have to tell you that the article you wrote years ago...( I think it was in Misc Ramblings ??? ) about racing someone in your Avanti and getting it sideways, has remained in my mind as one of the best stories I ever read. I could feel your passion, fear and relief as you wrote about that episode. thanks.
              sals54

Comment

Working...
              X