Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Paul! Just copied these...again
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

What an incredible restoration job! It was done in good taste and it kept it's original '59 Lark appearance. I wish I could own it, but I, like so many others, have space limitations.
      Rog
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Super nice. jimmijim
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Agree; I'm not even a Lark guy but agree that's the sweetest '59 Lark ever and one I'd be proud to own.

Ron, it's your car, your sale, your decision. JMHO, but I seldom-to-never follow up with a prospective seller who doesn't name an asking price. "For serious inquiries, email me at ronnjanie at comcast dot net" Why put that extra impediment in the way? Why not just post the asking price? If I knew someone who might like the car, it would be great to tell him, "Beautiful car for $XX,000 - better jump on it before it's gone."

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

I'm bumping this up one time for the forum's perusal before putting it on ebay in the spring.

Comment

Working...
            X