STUDEBAKER RACING HEROS Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDEBAKER RACING HEROS Bucket List

O.K. so I am getting a lot of miles on me. I am starting to fulfill some of my bucket list. One thing on my list is to get some pictures with my Studebaker racing heros. Here's one with Jeff Rice giving me some pointers during one of his informal classes. (and I looked over that beautiful black car)

Here's one I took when Bo Burt and I had lunch a while back. (and looked over that beautiful red car)

I need to work on some more. Ted Harbit I may be looking you up, along with some others here.

Am I correct in remembering that Jeff Rice has a salt flat car? Maybe one that is in my avatar on the left?
    Last edited by oldsalt; 02-05-2013, 11:31 PM. Reason: Speelliing

Comment

Originally posted by oldsalt View Post
      Am I correct in remembering that Jeff Rice has a salt flat car? Maybe one that is in my avatar on the left?
      No... (but I sure would like to drive one sometime!)
      I have a black '53 drag car project that might get done someday...
      Jeff
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        No... (but I sure would like to drive one sometime!)
        I have a black '53 drag car project that might get done someday...
        Jeff

Jeff,
        You are welcome to climb in the Avanti, ( when it runs again ), you may have to wait like me until the "Fatboy" seat and steering column is retrofitted.
        ( No offense ....I'm just saying...ain't much room in there, I got in pretty easy....you could have read Mcbeth while I struggled out )

Regards
        Dave
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1678943

Comment

David, they don't care how long it takes you to get in. But they do make sure you can shut down and get out efficiently in tech while wearing firesuit, helmet, Hans etc. Practice, practice, practice.
          Jim
          Often in error, never in doubt
          http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X