Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gs-xnr
    replied
    This one would be the perfect car if it wasn't so far away. But thank you for looking.

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
    There was one in Turning Wheels this month. Looked pretty solid and priced about right.

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    There was one in Turning Wheels this month. Looked pretty solid and priced about right.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Still looking.....

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by clonelark View Post
    Or i'll save you a ton of work and you can buy mine , with or without the supercharger setup.
    How much? A friend wants one too.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Too bad the one on swap page is so far away. Cloneclark thanks, but then I wouldn't have anything to do.

Leave a comment:

• clonelark
    replied
    Or i'll save you a ton of work and you can buy mine , with or without the supercharger setup.

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Here's the 64 from the January Swap Page. Looks decent. Only $850 and could probably be had for less.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    So is he selling it?.

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    Tom Covington just bought a decent running '64 2 door hardtop......

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Tom Covington just bought a decent running '64 2 door hardtop......

Leave a comment:

• Studeous
    replied
    There is a 64 and a 65 that seem to be worth the money on Sudebaker swap January.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    I'm looking forward to them. Thank you again. Harvey
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    I will ask and see if he can get me some.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Thank you for the tip. The car will be going to WA State but that still makes it too expensive for transport. Up and down the west coast is great because I have access to a truck and trailer so I can pick up myself. I did that with my Avanti that I bought in AZ. Harvey
    Originally posted by Sam Ensley View Post
    I mentioned a 1964 2dr Commander on the forum not long ago athat my friend bought. It has "Cruiser" emblems on the front fenders and on the truck lid. It is a good-running, solid car with 289, 3-spd manual with overdrive. He would probably sell if for around $5,000. Georgia, however, is a long ways from Canada.[ATTACH=CONFIG]20961[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Sam Ensley
    replied
    I mentioned a 1964 2dr Commander on the forum not long ago athat my friend bought. It has "Cruiser" emblems on the front fenders and on the truck lid. It is a good-running, solid car with 289, 3-spd manual with overdrive. He would probably sell if for around $5,000. Georgia, however, is a long ways from Canada.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08019.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1678853

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    I will ask and see if he can get me some.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Hi Rich
    A 63 is my second choice. I looked at Mike's and was a bidder on eBay. Keep me in mind if you see something interesting in a 64. Thank you.

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post

Yes Harvey, I do have a '63 Lark Regal 2 Door 6 Cyl. Overdrive, with a very good running OHV 6 Cyl. for sale that I thought about when I saw this, but not sure that is what you want.

But more in keeping with your request but still not a '64, would be Mike's '63 Lark Custom Trim, 2 Door Sedan with Factory R1 and a beefed up H.D. Flight-O-Matic.

I am sure you saw the Posts and Ebay Ad about it, it will go for quite a bit under $5000.00, a good deal for a Jet Thrust powered Lark.

My Daytona 4 Dr. is the 37th V8 Car built in South Bend, a Berkley, CA Dealer Intro. Showroom Car and my loaded '64 Daytona Hardtop is the Burlingame Calif. Stude. Corp. Northern Calif. Zone Office and Parts depot executive Car. Both
    Stratto Blue and both keepers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X