Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrecking yard ticking on this one ... 5 days for a 53 Coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wrecking yard ticking on this one ... 5 days for a 53 Coupe

    Yikes

    http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/3571714224.html

    BTW is there be a dedicated forum for selling cars and stuff or is this the proper forum?

  • #2
    Darn, that one is in my TAOR (tactical area of responsibility), so I may be forced to go and save it. I guess I can do that, especially after just putting the phone down with the seller. He forgot to mention in the ad, that there's a pair of NOS grills for it in the trunk.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
      Darn, that one is in my TAOR (tactical area of responsibility), so I may be forced to go and save it. I guess I can do that, especially after just putting the phone down with the seller. He forgot to mention in the ad, that there's a pair of NOS grills for it in the trunk.
      Joe

      I hope they are there and not just you kidding, a decent pay back for taking the initiative to save the poor sole.

      Bob
      , ,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
        Darn, that one is in my TAOR (tactical area of responsibility), so I may be forced to go and save it. I guess I can do that, especially after just putting the phone down with the seller. He forgot to mention in the ad, that there's a pair of NOS grills for it in the trunk.
        please do!

        BTW: my Mother grew up in Central City, KY - Muhlenberg County. Dad just down US431 in Lewisburg - Logan County. I lived in Lewisburg until i was 5, and we all went back from so-cal at least every other year. my favorite cousin now lives near you in Bardstown. i owe her and her hubby a visit, and would love to drop by and see your Studes if i can make it up there this summer...
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

        '51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

        '40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
          Joe

          I hope they are there and not just you kidding, a decent pay back for taking the initiative to save the poor sole.

          Bob
          JUST KIDDING Bob,
          I was wondering if someone would pick up the phone and call the seller, and try to grab it before me !
          Seems like you have gotten pretty good at reading my twisted sense of humor

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Biggie View Post
            BTW is there be a dedicated forum for selling cars and stuff or is this the proper forum?
            Yep, this'll work! Thanks for asking.

            Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
              please do!

              BTW: my Mother grew up in Central City, KY - Muhlenberg County. Dad just down US431 in Lewisburg - Logan County. I lived in Lewisburg until i was 5, and we all went back from so-cal at least every other year. my favorite cousin now lives near you in Bardstown. i owe her and her hubby a visit, and would love to drop by and see your Studes if i can make it up there this summer...
              Sounds good Kerry,
              As mentioned before, y'all are welcome anytime

              Comment


              • #8
                Posted by JoeHall
                Seems like you have gotten pretty good at reading my twisted sense of humor
                Joe
                Probably just takes one to know one, twisted sense of humor that is.

                Bob
                , ,

                Comment


                • #9
                  The grille shells, hood and windshield are worth more than the asking price.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

                  SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's dirt cheap. Whoever gets that will have a decent parts car, I really hope that one doesn't go to china. If I were closer I'd probably jump on it. But I won't because my mom would kick me out if I drug home another... (So naturally I went out and found a junker '64)
                    Chris Dresbach

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's gone ad is down, would have been in the area tomorrow!
                      sigpicIt is an addiction!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X