Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Parts Sale

Hello Gang,

This is it, final parts sale and I'm looking to move it as one lot, Sorry I will be unable to ship anything, this will be a pick up only type thing. (sorry the move to Boston has me to busy to run things to the post office) Besides I want some one to buy it all and get it out of here.
    Here is a short list and some pictures, $750

1953 C/K Rear Fender, Air Cleaners, Hoods, Doors, trunk lids, Interior door panels c/k's,
    Hood Prop Rods (15 or so mostly hawk), 1963 Hawk Dashboard, Early Post War Convertable Pieces
    Hawk front and rear bumpers, 1950 Champion Dashboard,
    Fan Shrouds hawks, Early Post war 3-speed OD transmission, 50 individual Radiator Hoses (these are new and NOS) many years and models,
    Brake Drums, Brake Shoes, Steering Colums, 2 Gas Tanks 47-51 Champion
    170 6CYL Engine with crankshaft, Intakes, much, much more.. to much to list it ll.
    All parts are used but in great shape.

$750 will take it home, please call for more details or to arrange pick up Ryan 615-772-7985.
    Feb 8th is the last day, whatever is left will be taken to the scrap yard.
    Thanks
    Last edited by beatnik64; 02-05-2013, 05:03 PM.

Ryan: Exactly where are you in "middle Tennessee?" BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bell Buckle, 45min south of Nashville.

Comment

Is the quarter panel in picture #2 a C/K NOS? How long until the lot needs picked up?

JK

Comment

Originally posted by 3x2stude View Post
          Is the quarter panel in picture #2 a C/K NOS? How long until the lot needs picked up?

JK
          It is not NOS but a very good used (no rust out), last pick up day will be Feb 19th, and thats only with a deposit on the parts.

Comment

Any complete C-body 53-56 doors?
            Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
            Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
            Lizella, GA

Comment

Got any C Cab truck parts?
              Shelbyville here.

Comment

Last call y'all $250 takes it away

So some stuff has been taken away, but their are still pleanty of goodies
                First person to come out with $250 dollars can have it all
                this includes but not limited to:
                2 Air Cleaners, 1950 Champion Hood, 53-56 Coupe Door, 50 Commander Coupe Door, Interior door panels c/k's, 55 C/K Front Fender (Very rough but good)
                Hood Prop Rods (10 or so mostly hawk), 1963 Hawk Dashboard, Early Post War Convertable Pieces
                Hawk front and rear bumpers, Early Post war 3-speed OD transmission, 50 individual Radiator Hoses (these are new and NOS) many years and models,
                11" Finned Brake Drums, Brake Shoes, Steering Colums, Gas Tank 47-52 Champion, Golden Hawk Fiberglass Hood Over Lay
                170 6CYL Engine with crankshaft, 2 v8 Intakes, much, much more.. to much to list it ll.
                All parts are used but in great shape.

I counted the items and it works out to about $1.04 per part, I am not looking to break up the pile but I'm open to offers
                Pick up only Please call, 615-772-7985, I'm very slow to emails an PM's
                Attached Files
                Last edited by beatnik64; 02-05-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

That is just a shame, there are a lot of good parts in there like Gas Tanks, GT Hawk dash chassis, '59 Silver Hawk Door Panels etc.
                  But I do not think there are very many Stude. owners needing them in or near Nashville, TN to pick them up.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Indeed, I wish I could just take them with me, but I am far to limited on space in my new digs.

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                    That is just a shame, there are a lot of good parts in there like Gas Tanks, GT Hawk dash chassis, '59 Silver Hawk Door Panels etc.
                    But I do not think there are very many Stude. owners needing them in or near Nashville, TN to pick them up.

Comment

I'll put em to good use, or save them from being scrapped. Thanks Ryan.
                      Bez Auto Alchemy
                      573-318-8948
                      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

To: beatnik64,------Sent PM

Comment

FYI: 47-48 Champion gas tanks are different than later ones. Rear frame design changed in '49, as well as the spare tire well. Don't know about 50-51-52.
                          KURTRUK
                          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
                            FYI: 47-48 Champion gas tanks are different than later ones. Rear frame design changed in '49, as well as the spare tire well. Don't know about 50-51-52.
                            Yeah that should be 50-52, I didn't catch that when I did my edit.

Comment

Working...
                            X