Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever get that feeling you're being watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever get that feeling you're being watched?

Maybe these guys did at Studebaker! I've had this photo for a long time. The other day a friend of mine came over who wants to get a Studebaker truck, so I got out some of my photos to show him. He looked at this one, and I personally have looked at this photo many times, but never noticed what appears to be a CLAY HEAD in the background!! I wish it showed up a little better on the scan, but it's clearly a head in the paper copy. What's going on here? A cheap supervisor perhaps?
    Chris Dresbach

Maybe it's Jimmy Hoffa.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Nice eye protection.....
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

A cheap supervisor perhaps?
        Or the head supervisor?
        Maybe it's a character mug. Or maybe it's supposed to be the head of J.M. or Abe Lincoln.
        http://www.squidoo.com/tobyjugsvscharactermugs

Comment

Maybe the original Chia Head? <G>

Comment

this could be a bust.

Comment

I always wanted a head like that back when I was a younger and working factory jobs. I would stick the head onto a broom stick, put my safety glasses on it and lean it up against my machine so the supervisor would think Im hard at work when really I would be napping in the break room.

Comment

I'm thinking it's the operator of the hoist that lowers the components for assembly.
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10,
                '51 Commander Starlight,
                '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
                '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                  I'm thinking it's the operator of the hoist that lowers the components for assembly.
                  I dunno, he appears to be sitting on boxes.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

It's probably the preserved head of the last guy that screwed up the floor-to-firewall weld step! Probably had a catchy slogan like "Perfection or Bust!"
                    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Talk about "getting head"!

Gee, I wish I had that dash panel to work with on my project!

Comment

It's gotta be the Union Steward.
                        StudeRich
                        Second Generation Stude Driver,
                        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
                        X