Lark Wagons-Mt.Vernon, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Wagons-Mt.Vernon, WA

While visiting my in-laws over the holidays, I noticed a notoriously junky looking house being cleaned up. After a couple more drive by's, I saw at least three 59-61 Larks in the yard and two were definitely wagons. One is even sitting under the carport. The house is in Mt. Vernon, Washington on Francis Rd. just before it goes down into the valley. Sorry, wasn't able to get any pictures.

Look like this?

http://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/3453837840.html
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Well that accounts for 2 of the "3" Wagons, both '62 4 Doors.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Yep, they are the ones. I didn't see the Daytona or I would have stopped.

Comment

Certainly worth a look for those in the area. I always like discovers like this....might find a treasure

Comment

intrigued by the blue 62. Mostly for parts for our 60, assuming they interchange
            1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

The Brown '62 Wagon in the Garage with all the boxes on it would probably be a pretty solid car being inside for ? maybe a lot of years. I only see that Wagon and a White rust bucket '62 4 door Wagon. The Hardtop is pricey.

One thing for sure that will not interchange to a '60 is the quarter panels and tail lights, completely different. Also the front clip with the Heater fresh air inlet grilles on the body in front of the windshield (which is also different) has to make the longer front panel and hood not work.
              Last edited by StudeRich; 01-04-2013, 12:46 PM.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Go for a ride and check them out. I-5 Exit 227 College Way in Mt. Vernon. Could be some other trinkets laying around, there was a lot of "stuff" on the property.

Comment

Working...
                X