Christmas Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
    I don't know. Friends lobbying me hard to go for it. Don't really have any money to play like that!
    ya, but imagine how much fun it would be! I was wondering, how much work would it be to slip a Champ front axle under a Lark frame? I've never had the chance to look at the differences, but seems to me would be a CASO method of creating the gasser look, plus you would be taking advantage of the factory engineering regarding steering, brakes etc. Seems like someone's supercharged sbc yellow Lark would be the perfect candidate for said swap....whadya say? Do it....do it....do it....do it! Regards, Junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Junior I had a front axle and was collecting parts to try that but I really need to finish my wife's 63 Wagonaire before anything else. I think the Speedway straight axle is a better choice from a visual point of view. You like gassers? Check out the build my friends and I are doing here:
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...C-Gasser-build
      These guys are corrupting me!!!!

Comment

For junior!!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
          You like gassers? Check out the build my friends and I are doing here:
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...C-Gasser-build
          These guys are corrupting me!!!!
          Seriously, that kind of corruption is not a bad thing. That 54 Chubster is going to be cool when it`s done...really like how short the wheel base is going to be...what a pita to recover from the frame taper, I never would have guessed that the frame had a taper in the first place. I had a major break-through yesteday...after showing Mrs. Junior all these gasser photos, she has given me the OK to proceed with a build, just a few stipulations I have to live with...we`ll see what happens in the future. Regards, Junior.
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

where are you getting all these from??? you haven`t posted candy for quite some time, then whammo, we`re hit with a ton of Stude gassers. I`m going crazy....btw, the first on is still my favorite. Thanks, Junior.
            sigpic
            1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
            X